Friday, November 9, 2012

Yep. I am definately worried.

So, I'm a little concerned about the history of my blog.

I have offically been running this blog for two years. Or more like walking it at the pace I've been going.

Two years ago I was such a different person. It is interesting to see how much I have matured. Also a bit scary.

I like the fact that I can look back a think ".... I really wasted my precious brain power on that crap" but I don't like that you as a reader can do that as well.

I think a lot differently now. Therefore I write a lot differently. (I also type a lot faster but that is besides the point).

*sigh*

Why do I bother coming to blogger? I've been on tumblr for quite a while now.... (it's weird that I don't want to affiliate with myself, but... )

Do you guys judge me? For changing? God it sucks being in highschool. As much as I fear the future, I am getting sick of the continuous growing up that I have to do. I know this is so cliche, but I hate looking back upon every year going "geez, you should have known better". I feel like as a claimingly intelligent individual, this should be unnessecary step to becoming an adult.

All my teachers keeps saying that I will flourish as a person in university. That that life will suit me better. That I should just look at highschool as "that awkward moment between birth and life".

Maybe I should just stick to posting poetry, because this is nonsense.

All this thinking of future vs. present is anxiety inducing. *teenage angst*

Although not entirely appropriate, this seems like a YOLO moment.

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging