Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesdays.... aka Hump Day

I really don't like Wednesdays. They are the longest day of the week. Not to mention the fact that they are in the middle, farthest away from the weekend. But my personal Wednesday's are the worst. As you probably guessed, today is Wednesday and I am in math class (yet again). I start my day at like 6:30 in the morning because I have morning band. Today is espicially bad, because I'm looking at how long my day is going to be and how little sleep I got and how much I wish I had grabbed a coffee this morning and realize I'm having a bad day and it's only 8:45 in the morning! Geez! Today is one of those days that doesn't stop, because after school I have an out of town basketball game and then after that I have a piano lesson. So my day is over 12 hours of stuff I have to do. And that doesn't include all the homework and practicing I need to do! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
     So, I think I need to post about something I like, because the last however many posts have been about things I hate. So, remember my post about uniqueness? Well, now I've been trying to pick out people that are unique. Like there is this girl in my school who plays basketball on the JV team, and automatically I picked her out of a crowd. How cool is that? I totally wish I could be like that. I haven't really figured out how yet. I have been reading this Christan book and it's talking about how to Really Live. It says all this stuff about having to surrender yourself to God, and let him take over. But, I'm kind of scared to do that. I need control, and I'm worried if I just let that all go, it might not come back. I don't know, I have to put a little more thought into it. But I can't now, I have too much to do. Maybe that's what the book means by letting him take over. Geez, life is so complicated! I have so much to do, but not enough time in a day. Eventually, I will recover and will be back to normal with all my happy and carefree posts. But, the bell is about to ring to dismiss math class. Don't worry, I actually did my work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your afraid of losing control just know that you can always take it back. LOL

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging