Monday, January 10, 2011

TeeHee!

Ok, SO, have you guys ever seen Nigahiga on youtube? He is a freakin genius!!! It's like this guy and he started video tapeing himself doing funny things and now he is famous and has like 3,000,000 subscribers! I have seen everyone of his videos, but then youtube deleted the best ones because they contained copywrited material. Uh yeah! So they you can watch his video about being copywrited, which is also very good because he just makes fun of them. Check it out here!

Anyway, so I was thinking how fantastic the internet is for bringing out all these hidden talents. How else would I be able to laugh at some guy in Hawaii? Youtube is fantastic, but there's alot of crap on it too. So I just thought I would point out someone actually funny so your not stuck watching "I am cow. Here me moo. I weigh twice as much as you. And I look good, on a barbicue" (I know all the words to that song....) So yeah. This is me. Making the world a better place.....


(Oh and by the way, for all the frequent NigaHiga followers, there is a new one!)

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging