Friday, June 10, 2011

5 Question Friday! Woot Woot!


I found a new challenge to do!!! Mwahahaha! And it's even like my last one-ish. No no no not my last challenge but what I used to do... ya you get the point.

Before I start that though, I would like to welcome all my new followers! I was so happy, I went on my blog (not during LA class or anything.... pfft no!) AND I HAVE 30 FOLLOWERS!! I was soooooo happy! I was like squealing a jumping around and... and.... then everyone was looking at me so I stopped. Yeah....
Not like it's a big deal or anything.



Ok, its a big deal.

A really... really big deal.



SO anyways this thingy... I will answer 5 questions every Friday from this blog where she gives me questions (here!!!) I think it's a she.... all bloggers are shes to me. Unless they like specify.... so yeah....

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?

Well, some people still consider me a "child" (as if!!! who would say something like that!) (I got called a little kid today =/ I mean she was in Grade 12 and she was like "sorry anyone younger than grade 11 is little to me..... oh she did because she swore and then... yeah) I love brackets... they follow my thought patterns. ANYWAY when I was little I really wanted to be a farmer. I know, right? It's insane. Me. A farmer. Wtf.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. And until I was like 10 too. Embarassing. Then a vet, which was much better. Than a doctor, which is like current. I'm too lazy to decide it more. Honestly, I will most likely change my mind between kinds while I go to EIGHT YEARS OF UNIVERSITY.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?

Hehehe well a bikini. I LOVE TANNING ahahaha yeah. I'm like brown already and its been above zero for a month. Short shorts. Stuff like that.

Ok that will give you the wrong impression of me. I'm not slutty like that ok? I'm a geek. Remember that!

 


3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)

I love to learn... hehe btw I'm still this kid. I learn whatever I want. Because I'm a nerd. And I love school. And science....

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Yeah, like everything. Peas, beans, peaches, applesauce, carrots, pickles, and like on and on and on
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Yeah cause I have school. OH I LEARNED SOMETHING A WHILE AGO! So this one day me and my friends we talking to this friend of ours (I know, I go so in depth) and we were like "why would anyone even wear a g-string? Like uncomfortable much! And she was like "well when you wear sweatpants"..... apparently so you don't have panty lines. Really. I thought sweat pants were casual.
I learned that day that it is expected of you to where a g-string when you wear sweatpants. I see. Jeans for me!

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging