Thursday, June 16, 2011

Euphobia

Euphobia is the fear of good news.

Seriously? Fear of good news? Who could possibly be scared of good news?

I would totally understand fear of bad news. That makes sense to me. But good news? What has our society come to?!?!

I can't think of a single person that this would happen to.

Well, that's about all I have one that topic.

So....

You know what I love???? Clocks that the second hand doesn't tick. It just continuously circles without stopping at every single friggen second. Do you know how cool that is? I'm looking at one right now. It is just gliding around in circles.... being all cool with its "just keep moving" catch phrase. Awesomeness. Right there. Don't you just love being awesome?

Now I shall introduce you to my friend Aaryn. Aaryn say hi!

Aaryn: Are you serious?
Me: Yeah...
Aaryn: You've got to be kidding me (rolls her eyes)
Me: *laughing*
Aaryn: Maybe I don't want to be a fran.... to the world of blogger
Me: How the hell do you spell fran-chi-se
Aaryn: F-R-A-N-C-H-I-S-E-D
Me: wow you're smart
Aaryn: (with heavy sarcasam) S-M-R-T

I shall now give up my faithful keyboard to my friend. Be nice to her! (the bold are my comments that I added later)

Hello? Is anybody out there? Of course there are. So, I'm Aaryn... as Jenny said. That's not my name!!! PS i get to call her Jenny 'cause i've known her since like grade 2, so i think i've earned that right. No! I don't let her! She does anyway! New topic... I ride horses... I'm in grade 9... I'm 15.... no you're not this summer! Well I guess you are right there. I might go to Quebec this summer.. *fingers crossed guys* I think that's all you need to know.. I want to learn French, German, and how to speak 'boy'. Ahaha. Haha. Haha. Now that's a bit of an overload.. but i feel it's worth pursuing, especially the 'boy' language.. .imagine how i'd fair in their world...like, you becoming a boy?!?! then again, it's probably a life-time length course, so i don't think i'll end up taking it! :p ..... and might be taught by Campbell.... can you imagine? (blah... =S) that's about it... so i'll hand you back to Jenny, Jenny Jennifer and thanks?! For reading her rant about nothing.


WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!

A few more things: I want to travel ALL OVER THE WORLD!! Just so that i can actually get away with singing 'I've Been Everywhere' in my own personal version... including: all over Canada, all over Europe (especially France, Germany, Switzerland.... to be continued...)  I don't think anyone really cares....

OK THAT"S IT THE BELL RANG WE HAVE TO GO!

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging