Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Smile...

.... Smile Jen, it's a new day.

It has been Tuesday for exactly 42 minutes. June 5th. 2012.

Why do days start at midnight? Nobody is awake then. Shouldn't the day start at 6:00AM?

Well, I suppose I am awake now.

I don't want to start my day.

Last time I was blogging at this time, I didn't want to go to sleep because I was happy.

I'm just worn out now. Tired of being tired. How do I fix that? I felt fantastic this morning.

I hate these dramatic swings.

Anyway, I took some "multiple intelligences" quiz for school. It told me I was strong in musical intelligence. No shit Sherlock. But my second level was intrapersonal.

Meaning I understand myself. Which is absolute bullshit. I have no idea who I am anymore. It's actually one of the topics I want to bring up with my psychologist. I love it in social class when we do opinions, because it is something I can be sure about. It has nothing to do with who I am. Just what I think.

I like to think. But not about me. Or my future.

I should sign off. This is getting more and more mentally derived.

Don't worry, I will come back on my next ungodly hour upstairs adventure.

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging