Saturday, April 2, 2011

Big Bang Theory!

So, this is like my most recent obsession. A quick summary (for those of the blogging world that do not watch it as religiously as I do) it is about these four guys who are all like super nerds. Sheldon, a theoritical physicist with an IQ of 187, the uber geek that really sucks at telling sarcasm amoung many other things. Leonard, an experimental physicist with an IQ of 173, and probably the most level-headed of the group. He is the one that is always trying to have a relationship with women, and always fails. Oh and then there is this girl, Penny, who is the dumb blonde that hangs out with them because she gets free food. Anyway, if you still have no idea what the show is about, try watching it instead of trying to figure out what I just said =P

Now, quotes from the show! (Thanks to http://the-big-bang-theory.com/quotes/)

Howard: If it's "creepy" to use the Internet, military satellites, and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models so I can drop in on them unexpected, then fine, I'm "creepy".
> this is the episode when Howard and Rajesh are trying to find the America's Top Model House

Sheldon: I made tea.
Leonard: I don't want tea.
Sheldon: I didn't make tea for you. This is my tea.
Leonard: Then why are you telling me?
Sheldon: It's a conversation starter.
Leonard: That's a lousy conversation starter.
Sheldon: Oh, is it? We're conversing. Checkmate.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Rajesh: Why so glum, chum?
Sheldon: Apparently you can't hack into a government supercomputer and then try to buy uranium without the Department of Homeland Security tattling to your mother.

Zack: Is that the laser? It's bitchin'.
Sheldon: Yes. In 1917, when Albert Einstein established the theoretic foundation for the laser in his paper "Zur Quantentheorie de Strahlung, his fondest hope was that the resultant device be bitchin'.
> In order to get this quote, you would have to know that Zack is Penny's stupid tough guy boyfriend

Sheldon: I am not crazy, my mother had me tested.
> I use this line a lot.

Penny: I give up. He's impossible!
Sheldon: I can't be impossible; I exist! I think what you meant to say is, 'I give up; he's improbable'.

Now, if you didn't find any of these funny, you need to go watch the show. Then come back, and then you can say none of these are funny. But you won't. Because that would be lying =) Thanx for reading!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

One of my favorite shows

Anonymous said...

I love BIg Bang Theory! Awesome post! LOL

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging