Friday, April 8, 2011

Extraordinary!

Extraordinary is one of those insanely spelled words (oh and sorry that I am behind... I will catch up eventually!) Some people say it like, extra-ordinary, or like extraordinary. How do you say it? Who knows. Anyway, now I will explain why I am so behind.

1. We had an exam on Wednesday during math (therefore unable to blog)

2. I have had festival. Therefore extremely busy performing.

3. I haven't had much sleep, because on Tuesday night I had to babysit (I actually enjoy doing it, so it's like free money), and then Wednesday night I had accompanying (which takes so much energy btw, I took my pulse onstage and it was like 140) and then piano lesson and then flute duet practice (yes, with Rosanne). And then last night I was so excited I could sleep because, because... Oh wait it's coming later...





ME AND ROSANNE GOT HONOURS ON OUR DUET!!! (Extraordinary!) Wooooooohooooo! I was so excited! We are going to celebrate by going to Dairy Queen and eating a whole ice cream cake by ourselves!!! (Apparently, as someone so rudely stated, that might make me fat, but I countered with the fact that I had recently joined the track team...)

Ok, since I am only on E, I better cut it of there. I will  get caught up, I will get caught up!


Oh, btw, I passed 2,000 views on my blog! Thank you guys so much! I shall take the time to shout out to all my new followers, thank you so much! I'm glad you have shown interest in my blog.... haha. Seriously, that's amazing. Help me reach 3,000! =D!

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging