- You can sneeze at up to 100 miles per hour >Wow!!! That's one speedy sneeze!
- Iguanas sneeze the most often of all animals on Earth
- You can spray saliva and other particles up to 5 feet during a sneeze > ewwwwww!
- It is impossible to sneeze in your sleep
- Sneezing too hard can fracture a rib > now I'm kind of scared of sneezing... =S
- Suppressing a sneeze can cause a blood vessel in your head or neck to burst > "yes sir, I would rather have your millions of germs all over my hand than have you burst a blood vessel or something"
- Saying "lamp" or "cucumber" repeatedly when feeling a sneeze coming can actually stop it > hmm...
Did you know there are things that can make you sneeze? Like, weird things? For me, it's Dentyne Ice Gym. Like, not stick gum, but the other kind, in the packages? I always sneeze. But only once! So bizarre. Anyway here are some of them: