Monday, April 11, 2011

Grenades

So I have been listening to the radio lately, and this song has been fairly popular. So, because I couldn't think of another "G" word, I'll show you my thoughts on the song

Grenade - by Bruno Mars

Easy come, easy go
That's just how you live, oh
Take, take, take it all,
But you never give
(ok, so I have to admit, this is pretty cool)
Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss,
Why were they open?
(seriously, dude, in order to know her eyes were open yours would have to be)

Gave you all I had
And you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
To give me all your love is all I ever asked,
Cause what you don't understand is
I’d catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
(Uh.... I don't believe you!)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) (Ok, maaaaaybe this one)
I’d jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) (No way man, he has way too much money for that)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Oh, oh
I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
  (Sure buddy, you just keep thinking that)
Yes, I would die for ya baby; (Oh I'm sure you would. Nice try.)
But you won't do the same (If only.)


No, no, no, no
Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb
Tell the devil I said “hey” when you get back to where you're from
Mad woman, bad woman,
(Obviously, you don't love her. She's bad.)
That's just what you are, yeah,
You’ll smile in my face then rip the breaks out my car
(This verse is amazing! Best in the song)
(I just skipped the chorus again)
If my body was on fire, ooh
You’ d watch me burn down in flames
(Yes, I would. And so would she.)
You said you loved me you're a liar (Can't you take a hint?!?!)
Cause you never, ever, ever did baby...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce comments on the song. love your blog. LOL

Sarah Allen said...

Interesting comments :) Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

The LIttle Bird said...

I agree with all your comments. This guy is such a freaking hypocrite.

nutschell said...

LOL! people think crazy thoughts when they're inlove. I don't know about catching a grenade for someone though like that woman though.
nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Dani said...

Another crazy A-Z Challenge Fool - hi!

Blog Book Tours

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging