Friday, February 18, 2011

Math Class!!! oh boy.

So, I have been forgetting that on Fridays I do random facts!!! Now, I don't think that I have time for 50 questions, but I will do as many as I can! Ok, starting...... NOW!!!

1. What are your initials? JT (If you connect them, they make a PI symbol.... and I'm naturally good at math =)
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Shoes.... and I like socks too! I have a huge collection!
3. Last thing you ate? Toast.... for breakfast
4. Favorite recording artist? I like Manafest
5. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? I had morning band.... I had to get us so early!
6. Last person you hugged? My friends Brooke, she was having a rough day
7. Does anyone you know want to date you? I don't really know, but I'm not ready to date yet anyway
8. The last place you went out to dinner? Like A & W I think
9. What were you doing 60 minutes ago? Uh, I had just finished morning band and was talking with my friends, then I had TA class
10. Why are you still up? I definately should be because school just started!
11. When were you last outside? I walked from the car to the front doors of the school
12. Favorite type of food? Chocolate
13. Favorite holidays? Thanksgiveing
14. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes, but I usually don't notice
15. What is on your bedroom floor? White-ish carpet
16. What is the last thing you drank? Coffee.... haha us Canadians start drinking it at a young age =P
17. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, but I think it would be so much fun!
18. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Yes!!!! It wasn't really wild or anything... But it was the day after fiddle camp and I had just succeeded at an all nighter.... white-water rafting with no sleep? Yep, sounds like something I would do!
19. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? No!!! Ewwwww that would be so gross!
20. Can you play an instrument? Yeah lots! Piano, Flute, Trumpet, Bass Clarinet, Saxaphone.... Piano's my favorite though.... I'm trying to learn violin
21. Hows the weather right now? I don't even want to know how cold.... cold enough to stay inside!!!
22. What are you listening to right now? My math teacher... Just kidding! He's not talking at this moment
23. What is your current favorite song? No Plan B by Manafest
24. What was the last movie you watched? Oh I don't know the name, it was one of those Valentine Specials they show on cable... it was actually quite good
25. Do you wear contacts? I wish I could... Naw I'm stuck with glasses
26. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Um basketball but I don't think school counts... so Piano lessons
27. Who was the last person you drove with? My mom.... hehe except I can't drive
28. How many piercings do you have? Just my ears... I wanted to get my belly button pierced but then everyone started doing it... and I wouldn't do it if people thought I was just trying to be "cool"
29. How many pets do you have? I have the cutest dog in the world!
30. What time did you go to sleep last night? Like 11, quarter after, something like that
31. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I can't stand the lines... plus I live in a small town.
32. Have you ever fired a gun? No, I'm scared of guns.
33. Favorite TV show? Big Bang Theory
34. Who would you like to see right now? Uhh I don't know?!?! Meg because she hasn't been at school for like ever!
35. When was the last time you saw your dad? Last night.... we were watching TV
36. Favorite flower? Lilac
37. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter, but my rents always but seasoning on it...
38. What magazines are you reading? Runner's World
39. Has anyone you were close to passed away recently? No
40. What's something that really bugs you? People who refuse to accept the responsibility for their own actions (just kidding, that's what the guy before me put) Uhhh when one of a double door is locked...
41. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not really
42. Where would you like to retire? A ski hill in the mountains
43. Favorite hockey team? Nashville Predators =)
44 Favorite cereal? Goatmeal!!! Just kidding Oatmeal Crisp
45. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? I have pulled a couple all nighters
46. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not Especially...
47. What did you do for your last birthday? I just ate with my family... that was it I guess
48. Who was your last phone call? Mommy
49. How many years at your current job? School? Like 10 years =D
50. Closest green object to you? My math textbook.


Haha turns out I did all 50... but class ends in 7mins so I have to find a picture... and Fast! Hehe I love pictures... Now I have to go... turns out I didn't finish my sheet. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a math statement. Math makes you smart. Go Figure! Do your math!LOL

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging