Friday, March 25, 2011

It's a Challenge!

As some of you may have noticed, I have added new elements to my blog (I feel so technically for figuring out how!). I, personally, really like the fish. Did you notice you can feed them by clicking the mouse? They actually eat the food! Oh oh and I put a like button on it? Facebook is all around the web now a days... Even school? In English, we read the book Animal Farm, and as a project we had to make a "Fake Wall" thing about a character. I was the lawyer (blah, he said like two things the entire book) but I worked really hard. Wanna check it out?!?! Haha anyway, has anyone noticed anything else new to my blog? I will give you a candy! Anyone? Yes, you in the purple shirt! Not, you, the bald kid beside you. Yes. You. Oh? No, I'm pretty sure I didn't post that.... You think you're funny, don't you? What's that? Another blogs advertisement? Uhhh close enough *throwing digital candy at bald kid where purple shirt*. It's called A-Z Blogging Challenge (look down, down down, ok seriously, you know I didn't mean you're crotch. Down on the page! Jeez, some people, take me so literally -_-) What it is, is every day in April (except Sundays) I'm going to blog. Now, that would be a challenge in itself. Just to make it a little more exciting, they (as in whoever is doing this) made a rule. You're posts have to go in Alphebetical order from A-Z. That's right, every single letter of the alphabet. So cool! But, I have a tinsy little problem. April is music festival. So it's kind of really busy. But I shall do it! I'm determined. And feel free to join me on my quest for success. It's easy. Click the button. It's free (always a good thing). It should be fun. Do it! Do it! Do it! =D

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging