Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Let's go wash a car. Whoop-dee-do.

So, this entire week I have no school because it's spring break! Woohoo!!!! But, instead of school I have been going to this badminton camp which I have to admit is kind of brutal. It shouldn't be, it's only like two and a half hours a day and we don't do a lot of running, but apparently (as my ass so kindly pointed out) I'm out of shape. It's only day two and I'm so sore! But I was explaining this camp to my friend and I was demonstrating all the ridiculous things we had to do. He explained it like "in that movie karate kid where he has to do all the "unrelated" stuff like paint the fence and wash the car, well, we are going to do stuff like that today."

Well, thankfully, we didn't have to wash his car.

But, we did have to do all these crazy skips and turns and footwork to get better at moving around the court. So the one we had to lift our knee above our hip and then spin so we were facing one wall, and then lift the other leg and so on and so forth. Then we had to do the whole cross in front, step, cross behind, step thing, but really fast and really small steps. And while I was demonstrating this to my friend I said "I mean, if we are going to keep having to do exercises like this, I will have to get a better bra!". Well, she found that hilarious!

Anyway, that's all I really have to talk about. I know, a week off school and that's the best blogging topic I can come up with. Oh well. I was reading someones post on how to get better blog topics and they said to carry a pen and paper with you every where you go. Maybe I should. Then I would have viewers...... haha just kidding I know that you are reading this!!! Thanx for reading! Adios!
FOR ALL MY MANGA LOVING FRIENDS!!!!!!!
Image from here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the badminton manga! It was Funny! =D LOL

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging