Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comfort Zone

First of all, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was at my house for like 2 hours in total, over which I showered and stuff like that. Anyways, today I am going to rant about comfort zones. Everybody has a place that they are comfortable with. I'm comfortable at my house, and school (most of the time) and ***'s house and *******'s house and ******'s house and *****'s house.... you get the drift (it's really hard not to put names... but you know who you are!). When people say stuff like "step out of your comfort zone" it's basically doing things your not used to. Now, if you did that every day, then it would become your comfort zone, because you would feel good doing it. Skating is sooooo not my comfort zone, but curling is. Basketball isn't my comfort zone but running is. Get it? Anyway, I think it is good to do things that you aren't comfortable with, because if you didn't you would end up stuck in a room ordering take out everyday because you wouldn't do anything else. Yeah, no fun. Anyway, so that is really all that I had to say, but I'm going to do a half follow up on my uniqueness post. So, you remember me saying how amazing my science teacher is right? Well, my parents were like "you should nominate her for this 'federal teachers award of excellence nomination program' (or something like that) and I was all excited but today I went on there website read more and..... it said she had to be a teacher for at least three years. And this is her second year =( =( =( Which is too bad, but it doesn't make her any less terrific!!!! Anyway, that about sums up my weekend. Some what..... we got whooped in our volleyball tournement..... sad sad sad. Well see ya later!!! ~Jen

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging