Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Uniqueness =)

I think being unique is my current life goal. I mean, I think it is something that you can learn to be, but some people are born with it. Maybe. I'm not quite sure. But it's those kind of people that are REALLY unique that catch my attention. I'm one of those kind of people that loves, like, really watching people, and understanding them completely. I know, it's weird. But anyways, I'm just going to explain some of the unique things that I find amazing. First of all, my science teacher, is amazing. And if you know who I'm talking about, you'll understand. She know exactly how much of her personal life to tell the class to make it interesting, but not too much that you don't learn anything. She has flaming red hair and is the most interesting person, honestly. Her personality bubbles over anything she's saying, and you can't help but listen to every word. THAT is a perfect example of the person I want to be. My social teacher, on the other hand, is equally as interesting, but it doesn't come out as strong. These are the kind of things I think about, like "Why not?" "Why can I ignore her but not my science teacher". I think it's in the voice and the way you speak. My social teacher is a little more withdrawn, to the point I wonder about things that might have happened in her childhood to cause that. Yeah, I know, I'm weird. But, her background is fantastic. She grew up in the mountains, and went to a school that taught both English and French, or English muffins and French fries as she said it. Then, apparently, her biggest challenge in grade school was switching from a French fry to an English muffin. And then, when she was out of high school she spent her summer sleeping in a tipi teaching native rituals to summer camp kid?!?! Yeah, I know, AMAZING background. See how I spend my school days? I get in trouble for that sometimes though, because I have my teachers figured out to a tee, then if they ever make me mad, I know the EXACT way for revenge! =) Not that that happens much...... hehe. Now I'm off topic.... right, uniqueness.  Now this will give me a challenge... because I don't exactly know. I wish someone would teach me how to be unique, because I don't exactly know.
How to change it:   Now this will give me a challenge... because I don't exactly know. I wish someone would teach me how to be unique, because I have very little idea. (Oh and by the way, the computer won't let me get this off underline.... lol) What I do know, though, is that people I pick out as being unique are alway happy. Like they never get down about anything. A trick to that, is for every negative comment, add a positive comment. Another thing I have found, is they don't care about what people think. Now, if someone followed this ALL the time, they would probably become more weird than unique. But, I think about stuff like what they say, act, do, stuff like that. So, I have to sign off now. I'm sorry for how long this is and that it's underlined!!! Luv you all and come back for next time!!

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging