Monday, November 22, 2010

If I were a rich man (ya ha deedle deedle bubba bubba deedle deedle dum))

Ok, honestly I am running out of topics. But I think this might actually be going somewhere. There are so many songs written about it such as "if I had, a million dollars" or the all time favourite "I wanna be a billionaire SO FREAKIN BAD!!!"But today I am going to go a little deeper into this topic.
     I think, now this is just my theory, but if you worked everyday of your life doing something that paid well, and only bought bare necessities, I think you would eventually get a million dollars. Ok, if you worked hard enough you would probably go way above and beyond that. Now, of course, this would mean not having a car, and buying cheap food and never eating out and buying second hand clothes. Some people wouldn't even consider that living!?!?!  So, now you're perhaps thinking that "I just want to HAVE a million dollars, not earn a million dollars" But now that's not fair to all the people that don't have a million dollars. Anyway, a million dollars would be way to much for me. I would save enough so I could afford school, and nice car, and a nice house and the rest would go to food and water in Africa. Anyway, the chances are so slim of winning the lottery, that I wouldn't buy tickets. Kind of pointless if you ask me. Just funding someone else's wealth. Or, worse of all, you buy tickets through your co-workers and then by the time you go through the whole process and legal stuff you get like 20,000 each. Out of 3 million lets say. So to conclude this blog I'm going to say it's no dream of mine to win a million dollars because I would rather earn it and feel proud. Goodnight and a Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging