1. Ok, so in science we have these desks that have a bar across the far side, just above chair level. Me and my bestie George (lol!) put our feet up on it and leave them there the whole time. Now, from this I have discovered a few things.....
- First they go numb. Like the pins and needles kind of numb.
- Next they go really really hot. It almost feels like your shoes are on fire. Or stepping into a tub of hot water after being outside in the snow
- After that they go freezing. Like snow cold. So interesting eh????
- Finally they go like a dead-ish feeling. Like they aren't mine??? anyway at this point I take my feet down because it's probably not the best thing for my feet, you know, with no circulation and all. All in the average science class (of course I pay attention! it's just, makes it more entertaining!)
How to change it: Try new things!!!! Entertain yourself, don't expect other people to do it for you!