Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wow!

So, I was really surprised by the amount of people that read my blog. When I made a blog, I kind of made it just so I could have a place to talk to myself really, so now I need to explain it a little more. When I blog, it's me saying exactly what I think, and not caring about who reads it. I want it to stay that way, so please don't abuse it. "Inside my head" really fits I think. I don't have much to say today, slept in a long time, got up, read my book, ate, and now I'm sitting here on the computer. I know, boring right? Right. Oh, I finished reading Nineteen Minutes today by Jodi Picoult. Wow, way to change the way things should be!!! I won't ruin it for anyone so that's all I can say. But I will say its amazing and everyone should read it!!! Ok back on the blog topic, I thought of something else. I never have considered myself much as a writer per se, but I know I rock the house at essays!!! I don't know where I learned to write filler but I'm really good at it, weird eh? Anyway, I have been "told" I'm good at stories too, but I think they turn out horrible and hate them. Ok, now I have officially run out of anymore to say. So, I will back tomorrow (maybe) to continue on my blogging!!! Night everybody.

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging