Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Friday?

Guess what? IT'S FUN FACT FRIDAY!!!! wait no, that's science class. It's random question Friday (not quite the same ring.... oh well.) Well this is from a website with a hundred questions, so I have to remember it for next time... (http://www.cfcl.com/vlb/Memes/Questionaires/random_1.html)

  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. It reads: After domestication, it is no longer about being good enough for anybody else. (?!?!?!?!)
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? A computer (duh), a road atlas, pen, post-it note pad, paper shredder (I'm at my grandma's house btw) 
  3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Uh, looking up stats on my blog and before that I was eating supper and before that I was studying for final exams =/
  4. What is the last thing you watched on TV? The news... haha
  5. Without looking, guess what time it is? I have no idea....7:30? *looks at the clock* YES IT'S ONLY 7:03!!!
  6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Whoops answered that already... 
  7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? My parents having a conversation with my grandparents... let's eavesdrop for a moment.... tectonic plates.... wow they are so strange
  8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I was walking from my car to my grandma's house
  9. Did you dream last night? No but I dreamed the night before about being hired at this ice palace fun fair thingy and there was so much snow I had to shovel to keep the kids from getting lost in it.... maybe that has to do with the amount of snow here.... and then I woke up because the directer of this camp got mad at me for not making a Popsicle fence...... Oh I made a new friend named Rebecca and there was this really cute guy shovelling snow with me.... not the point.
  10. Do you remember your dreams? I HATE HOW I EXPLAIN IT and then it asks me to explain it!
  11. When did you last laugh? When my mom commented that the last 3 things I had said were that makes me hungry.... Well it's not my fault! The first time, we were talking about this container in the fridge that has cream puffs on the lid and I crave them, then watching a yummy commercial on TV, then my uncle commenting that my laptop was the exact colour of chocolate!
  12. Do you remember why / at what? Keep your cool Jen, don't scream at the computer!
  13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A window, post-it notes (of course, we are talking about my grandma!) posters of local plays my grandpa is in, a framed picture of a car, and a blown up picture of my grandparents when they were young. Oh and a calendar
  14. Seen anything weird lately? no.... wait let me thing.... oh wait we watched ***** (that video we watch in school regularly that makes us laugh at the kids and shows things we need to know)
  15. What do you think of this quiz? Great... except for the fact I'm only on question 15.... out of 100 50.
  16. What is the last film you saw? Film? Uhhhhh can't remember. But I watched the Big Bang Theory last night =)
  17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? My house. Just kidding! Uh, I would have one house in the mountains, and one in like Mexico. But I don't like men with guns so maybe not...
  18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Hmmm I think I would buy a really big fancy house
  19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I cry to myself in the shower because I convince myself my parents are dead. For no reason that I can think of....
  20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? NO POVERTY!!!! Take money from all us richy Canadians and feed dying children!
  21. Do you like to dance? Tap dance.... but not like dance at a party dance. I enjoy watching other people dance, it shows alot of character!
  22. Would you ever consider living abroad? I don't really know what that means, so I am going to guess that abroad means overseas... in which case no because I like Canada
  23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? I just googled my full name, it makes "Elementary Error if Joins" or "Refferal Enemy Joins Trio" or a shorter "A Jenny lo Try" oh and my new moto "Earn, Enjoy, Flirt"
  24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Ok, first of all I'm back at my house now. And the answer to this question? Somebody pocket dialed my cell phone today, I have know idea who, I just heard background noise....
  25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Huh? I guess it was a French program
  26. Last time you swam in a pool? Hmm uh Mexico
  27. Type of music you like most? Christian Rock
  28. Type of music you dislike most? Electric (like the heavy metal electric stuff)
  29. Are you listening to music right now? Yeah my radio station =P
  30. What color is your bedroom carpet? White. More of a cream, but mostly white
  31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Tell my parents to hurry up and do the expansion so I get a new room and a hot tub!
  32. What was the last thing you bought? Me? A laptop.... haha with my own money of course!!!
  33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? No, but I want to!
  34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Totally! I'm an adrenaline junkie =)
  35. Do you have a garden? Yeah it's huge!!!! Not even joking...
  36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? A duh!
  37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Either "Shit I have to wake up for school again" or "that was such a weird dream" or I scare myself because my alarm clock is set too loud and my heart starts going!
  38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Probably Beethoven... wait isn't he deaf? That would be really awkward haha. Uhh Taylor Swift would be cool. I like her. She actually has really decent music for being a "pop star"
  39. Who sent the last text message you received? Mackenzie, my bible study friend 
  40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I think it would have to be either chapters or a music store
  41. What time is bed time? Depends how late I study.... or blog.... usually about 10:30 but I have pushed it till after 11 before....
  42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? No. In this town? Haha
  43. How many tattoos do you have? A BIG FAT ZERO!!!! But I've been thinking about getting a really cool won, when I'm like older.
  44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Omg can you please stop asking about my answers! 
  45. What did you do for your last birthday? I didn't have a party... lol I'm such a loner. Jk I was waiting for a hot tub.... But now I can have one whenever I want, instead of my birthday =)
  46. Do you carry a donor card? No, but I should probably make a will if we are going down that road
  47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? My family
  48. Is the glass half empty or half full? half empty...... Hey I made a joke about that once. We were losing some kind of tournament really bad and then this guy was like "well that makes your glass half full" or something and I was like "more like one tenth full" because we won like one out of ten games....
  49. What's the farthest-away place you've been? Mexico
  50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I don't know, but those are the only kind of tomatoes I eat!


Ok and before I leave I have to tell you about what happened at school today! Ok so you know how I love to "people watch"? Ok, I also like to figure out like how they think and there reasons and stuff... I know I know SOOO creepy. But anyway, today I asked my social teacher why she became a teacher, because I could figure it out. Do you know what the first thing she said was? I don't know. HAHAHA soooo funny. Why? Who knows! Anyway she went on to explain she would rather deal with kids than grown-ups. That made sense to me... for her anyway. That's all I had to say, explain how funny that was! Adios my faithful amigos!

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging