Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's!!!

Happy 2011 everyone!!! Did everyone party it up? I hope so, cause I had an awesome time! I went to this dance and a dinner thing with my parents and there was suppose to be a great band but the singer/bass player's daughter has this really nasty sickness so she stayed home. They still played though and they were good... minus one. Yeah... now, I haven't done this for a while, but I'm gonna make a New Year's Resolution! (hold the applause). I'm really pathetic and they last like a week, but I'm going to try!

1. Learn Spanish and improve my French.
2. Not zone out/talk in social class (whoops, how did that get in there? That's not me... =P)
3. Volunteer at the hospital
4. Play piano at seniors homes
5. Go to the gym more often! Not because I think I'm fat (what girl would ever thing that??) but so I am about to stay on my feet in basketball...
6.Ace all my exams
7. TRY not to fight with my sister....
8. Watch my tongue (but Mom, I can't even see it!)
9. Attempt to befriend my TA teacher
10. Grow bigger feet.

So, that's what I came up with. I will strive to follow this all year... Just kidding I will be lucky if it lasts a month. So to all my blogging pals, Adios Amigos!!! (referring to number one...)

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging