Friday, January 28, 2011

Here we go again

Now, you probably think I have no life posting twice in one night, but I forgot it was Friday and Friday is Fun Fact night!!! (I have officially stolen that because I am not in science class anymore and therefore do not feel guilty about stealing it). So, here are the second 50 questions from that website from last week. (P.S. I am starting to think that every Friday is a bit overwhelming... seeing as like one in every 3 posts is random facts, so I am seriously reconsidering reducing that amount =)

  1. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes actually... don't look so surprised! I won a couple for tae-kwon-do... when I was like 10. I have lots of medals too... I'm quite proud of those! Oh and plus in Grade 6 me and Meg won the middle school talent show.... that was the first and only year they handed out trophies....
  2. Are you a good cook? Pfft no. I'm lucky if I set up the rice machine cooker right and it's basically just a couple of buttons.... 
  3. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Considering I have never even driven a car before, I suppose I should say no, but I am sure I am smart enough to figure it out, need be.
  4. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Ooooh these questions are so hard.... wait haven't I answered this already? I seem to recall answering "Beethoven... wait that would be really awkward because isn't he deaf?" Well, now that i need a new answer....Maybe Christopher Columbus. To get his autograph and inform him that "we are not Indians you arrogant man, and because you mentioned that once or twice our entire native population has had to put up with being called Indian, when in fact, India is on the other side of the world!" 
  5. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? No, unless gym strip counts. But I did debate about it as a school assignment a couple years ago. We kicked ass =P
  6. Do you touch-type? Is that like on an Ipad or Ipod or what-not? No I hate it! How are you suppose to know where the friggen keys are?!?! Everybody with touch-type makes sooooo many typos.... It drives me up the wall!!! (I'm not OCD..... just special)
  7. What's under your bed? Uh... some drawers I think.... Sweatshirts and long underwear and what not.... I don't know whats in the drawers on the other side.... I think my mom uses them for storage
  8. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, because if everybody fell in love with the first person they felt attracted to I think there would be alot more gay marriages.
  9. Think fast, what do you like right now? I don't know.... typing? Gum? Sweatpants? I'm so bad at thinking fast...
  10. Where were you on Valentine's day? Last year? School. This year I'm hoping I can get a team together to go curling.... on Valentine's day.... kinda depressing..... 
  11. What time do you get up? haha like 11:00.... there was no school ok? I thought I would take advantage of that...
  12. What was the name of your first pet? Comet. He got hit by a car =/ He was a dog btw, not a hamster. 
  13. Who is the second to last person to call you? Uhhh how am I suppose to remember? I barely remember the last person that called me! 
  14. Is there anything going on this weekend? There was suppose to be a basketball tournament... cough cough.... 
  15. How are you feeling right now? Absolutely fine thanks for asking! 
  16. What do you think about the most? Well, since I'm not up for putting THAT on the internet, I'm going to out the next most thing: myself. Just kidding I don't keep track of my thought patterns
  17. What time do you get up in the morning? Ok, so was getting up (aka question 11) different from getting up in the morning?
  18. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? a couple years.... just kidding. Ummm I would wait till around the dinner table probably... but not that I need to think about that now because I am currently underage 
  19. Who would you tell first? Oh stop getting my hopes up! There is an equally likely chance that you will die on your way to check your "winning numbers" as there would be of you actually winning!
  20. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? I'm tired of questions I can't answer!
  21. Do you sing in the shower? Not usually, I just talk. And talk. And talk some more. My voice is usually quite scratchy by the time I get out...
  22. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? They should stop duplicating questions! But I change my mind, it would be a musical instrument store, for sure. 
  23. What do you do most when you are bored? Blog. Or watch Big Bang. Or eat chocolate
  24. What do you do for a living? Sleep. Drink water. Expel waste.
  25. Do you love your job? School? Yeah yeah of course...
  26. What did you want to be when you grew up? Farmer, and I don't get why everyone finds that so funny.... just because I'm smart doesn't mean I can't be a farmer!!! Since then I have changed my goals to doctor, but....
  27. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? Doctors without Borders. Definitely 
  28. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Egg. Because It would have been easier for God to make an egg than to make two chickens and teach them how to make an egg.
  29. How many keys on your key ring? I don't have a key ring..... Who has enough time on their hands to make pointless questions like this? And obviously, I am completely hopeless enough to answer them...
  30. Where would you retire to? Home. I need kids to visit me!
  31. What kind of car do you drive? A pair of feet right now
  32. What are your best physical features? Excuse me? Who are you to ask these kind of questions? Who are you, an Internet stalker! I refuse to answer!
  33. What are your best characteristics? Uhhhh too many to list =)
  34. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? I hate these "dream questions" if I could go any where.... I wish. There are too many coulds in these questions
  35. What kind of books do you like to read? All kinds
  36. Where would you want to retire to? This was all ready asked you dumb ass!
  37. What is your favorite time of the day? I like about 9 in the morning. I am awake, but not yet tired of BEING awake
  38. Where did you grow up? My hometown. DUH 
  39. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Like, an hour 
  40. What are you reading now? These questions you idiot!
  41. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. I think. Or both, meaning I don't like sleep
  42. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No, but I just tried. You got me....
  43. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Uh yeah. And I tried that one too
  44. Do you have pets? Yes a dog named Mojo. And after the candy, not that rat on Transformers
  45. How many rings before you answer the phone? Depending on the distance I am from the phone. I try to make it no more than 3 though
  46. What is your best childhood memory? Haha making "rollercoaster" slides off of the dirt hill behind my house with Miss Hannah Banana =P 
  47. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? None. Except mowing lawns... and accompanying singers on piano....
  48. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? I have probably shared them already, considering the fact that this is my blog!
  49. What is most important in life? ummm living? Oh wait, no there is a right answer to this, right? Love? Happiness? Crap on a cracker no wonder I did badly on all my exams....

    1. What Inspires You? Why are we back to number one? and the bullet above.... never mind. Wait, why are they called bullets? There not even in the shape of a bullet.... oh right, the question. Music.
  • No comments:

    Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

    Words on My Blog!

    Wordle: Blogging