Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF/50 Random Questions

Finally! Oh my gosh I can't believe how long that week took. I'm also excited for the weekend because it's way less stress but by Sunday afternoon I'm about ready to go back to my real life. That's right, I'm dweeby like that =) My fantabulous idea today was at the school they could have a like, stress tester and you spit on a stick thing and it will tell you how stressed you are... and then you could go home sick if it was over whatever... yeah that would be nice. It's like a stress leave!!! Lol. Ok, since I have nothing to talk about, I am going to google a random question and answer it. Let me see....ummmm I found this on somebodies blog... Uniquely Normal


Saturday, January 27, 2007


50 Random Questions

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Anna

2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have one right beside my belly button

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? haha well this is quite obvious... haha my grade 7 and 8 Language Art's teacher...

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? uhh no

5. What body part do you wash first? My hair

6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Only if it's REALLY disgusting... like Mexico. But I do flush the toilet with my foot. I would rather have germs on my ass than hands....

7. What's the strangest talent you have? umm I can almost ride a unicycle

8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie like most the modern generation

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Original--by the tube!

10. Have you ever been tied up? Do I need to be? No, but I did wrap my sister in a chair with all the yarn in my house... my punishment was I had to wrap it back into balls....

11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? I couldn't use the computer cause I had fought with my sister, then my mom =P

12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I don't drive... I failed my learners

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Definately not! I haven't ever REALLY had a date, just  the mimic ones in the park, lol.

14. How many times have you been cussed out? Too many to count =P and I'm still young and foolish

15. Which shoe do you put on first? Which ever one I can find first

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? I know everyone is expecting me to say no but..... HAHA JUST KDDING!!! I should of read this questions over first.... NO

18. Girls-- What kind of question is this? Ummm are more intellegent?

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? They all don't like me back. Just kidding. Again lol. They don't have black hair... I guess. Uh what else, umm I'm attracted to their eyes? This question is really hard!

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? No. Haha but I still have hope! lol

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? People that I pretend to talk to about my life, which is usually the person most likely to listen in real life...

23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Not that I know of....

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? I'd rather not wash my bath towel, but I do think either one of those would result in some nastiness of the worst kind. Who came up with that question?

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? No, and they read this blog so even if I had, I would not post it... lol oh the money in the change jar that I don't know where it came from... Can we change the subject?

26. What was your childhood nickname? It really pissed me off when people called me names. If my friend called me Jenny the Penny I called her Meg the Fag. She stopped REAL fast. Now since I have switched to Jennifer people call me JenJen. I have learned to accept it, I guess their making an effort...

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? I don't know, but my friend had to play it in French class....

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? No, but I remember being at the school at night and we had to grab shoes and my friend's brother followed us... I told him it was ok but my friend had a cow

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? While in the car I played flute....

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No, eww! Is that even possible?

31. How do you eat your cookie? Like any other food?

32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Um, no I wear shorts. Duh.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I cry to myself in the shower cause I pretend something really serious has happened, like my sister died or I became deaf.

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? I wouldn't know.... Come on, I'm like... under 18!

37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Um, no, but my dog has a habit of farting really loudly. My dad thinks it's hilarious, he didn't know a dog had the ability to do so...

38. How often do you clean out your ears? When I can't hear... or with my fingernail every so often

39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Scrunch

40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? Uhhh depends on the pants I guess

41. Do you have any strange phobias? I don't like whales. Or dolphins. Or birds. Or blondes. JK I'm blonde -_-

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Other than my finger while digging for gold, no.

43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar  school? I had to change this question... lol. Umm too many to decide from. Me and my friends were walking around laughing like hyena's and somebody came up and asked if we were high... -_- lol I didn't know we were that strange...

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? No but I payed my guy-friend $5 to ask the teacher mentioned in question 3 to dance with him at the school dance. She laughed in his face. What would of happened if he was honestly asking? Heartless creature...

45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? No

46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Nope, I have been on very few dates.

47. Have you ever played naked Twister? WHAT?!?!?! uhhh no!

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Don't you know I'm underage? Geez

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? yeah....

50. Do you want to bring sexy back? I didn't know it ever left... HAHAHAHA I'm funny! not really, just bored.

4 comments:

The LIttle Bird said...

After reading this (and all your other posts too) I can honestly say that you are really funny and I'd like to meet you one day! Don't take this the wrong way... if that's possible. But anyways.... it's true. :)

Jen said...

haha for someone who doesn't know that we have a friend in common that would sound really creepy... anyways...
awww shucks!!! Thanx! I really want to meet you too! Too bad you live so far away.... me and my friends are always talking about you and Rosanne brings your letters to school. If your ok with it, I would like to mooch your address off Rosanne and then we could "almost meet". PEN PALS!!! Poor Rosanne, stuck in the crossfire of "whose so and so like?". Thanx for reading, I read yours too! Can't wait to meet you... eventually. Siging off, ~Jen

The LIttle Bird said...

Yeah i just realized how weird that actually sounds. I know! STUPID LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS!!! Haha that sounds weird too... raah. Sure, I'll give you my address. On facebook though.... 'cause on here it would be kinda... well, you know.

Jen said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. That would be really.... well you know. =P Oh my gosh I'm excited, but I can't really figure out what I'm excited for. A letter? Boy, does that ever sound lame -_-

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging