Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SPEED!!!

Ok this post today is going to be super speedy....  Why? BECAUSE I'M GOING REALLY FAST! What are you doing everybody is asking? No!!! Like mentally! Ok, I don't like that world. Phsiopyhologically! Ok that word probably doesn't make sense but it works for me! I have a million things to do today. Yes a millions! First of all, I have to breath about 23, 040 times and I have to beat my heart 100, 000 times! But besides those things, I also have to go to morning band, then SCHOOL (yeah that thing that adds so much stress in my life!) and then I have a basketball game in which I go STRAIGHT to piano! During the course of the day I have to finish my harmony (so hard.... just so hard) And put up posters.... and a whole bunch of stuff like that! AHHHHHH got to go because I have to go to band! ahahahahaha I will be back when I have time! LATER!!!!
(sorry, no time for a picture!)

No comments:

Look! I'm being all computer geeky!

Words on My Blog!

Wordle: Blogging